It's important for you to know that I have the knowledge and experience to handle real estate in all sectors whether you are planning to buy or sell your first home or you are a mature individual who have bought and sold many times.
I have been self-employed all my entire working life, starting our own business at the age of 19 years old and always playing a role in running a very successful business in England for about 12 years. I left England and came to Canada January 1983 and started in real estate business bringing with me my experience of being punctual professional, caring and being polite towards customers and above all be able to communicate and understand all types of communities of people.
I feel this is the one major reason why I became a very well-known realtor in Brampton and surrounding areas in very short first few months starting in 1984 and still now in 2016, working strongly with new and past clients and referrals, serving residential, commercial and industrial real estate.
I enjoy the challenge of bringing together Buyers and Sellers and handling all the details of what may be the largest financial decision of their lives.
These are just a few of the reasons why my clients have come to rely on me for all their real estate needs,
I hope you will too and you will be glad you did.
- 32 years in the real estate business
- 29 years with RE/MAX Realty Services Inc., which is one of the largest offices in Brampton
- Member of the Platinum and Chairman's Club year after year
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award
- Ranked on of the top 100 REALTOR® in Canada and #49 in the first quarter of 2016
- One of the top REALTOR® in Brampton
- Ranked one of the top 100 REALTOR® in Canada among RE/MAX network in the past years
- Servicing residential and commercial real estate
- Serving Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Orangeville, Georgetown, Milton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Woodbridge and surrounding areas
- Speaks fluent English, Panjabi, Hindi and Urdu
- Extensive advertising combined with excellent negotiating skills result in higher satisfaction of clients
- Ability to meet challenge of negotiating a satisfactory solution for both buyer and seller
- Immediate attention - fast action applied at all times
- Continue to serve the clients with passion